
Chloe made Steve breakfast in bed...with my help. I helped her made him eggs w/ cheese. Toasted a couple of bread and a cup of oj. We made him a cute card to go with his breakfast in bed treat. Then we took it upstairs to his bed. She was very delighted to have breakfast with him in bed and especially sharing orange juice with him...I think she was more excited about drinking that part! She felt like a super big girl since it was in a nice small glass! Everytime she would pick up the glass, both Steve and I would get nervous but she kept reassuring us that she was a big girl and she can handle it! I left them to have breakfast in peace then I woke Callie up and had her wished him a happy Dad day and got the girls ready for Church. They did really good. They even went up w/ Steve for the communion part...Callie was getting ansy towards the end of the church but she stuck it out like champion. Made them lunch and we all took a nap. We were gonna swim but I think we were all too tired from swimming so much yesterday so everyone really took a good nap...well, Callie got up a little earlier than I had wanted so I had to get up w/ her too. She was in the a playful mood so she got dressed in her sister's pink skirt that she calls "tutu" and was twirling around...dancing for me. She was so cute about it so I took a few snapshots of her in it.
She spent some of the afternoon w/ Steve and laid low and was anxiously waiting for her big sister to finally wake up. Now, they are playing nicely together with Daddy at their favorite place at the park!