Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Fun Day


It's been really exciting to watch the girls grow more brave and adventurous in the water since we've had the pool. I think Steve is tremendously more excited than I am since he never grew up with a pool in his backyard...more like a river, which is much different. Chloe who at first never wanted to get her face wet because she thought it wasn't cute is now a fish and loves to swim from one end of the pool to another. She also mastered jumping - she jumps off the diving board and basically anywhere her little hearts desire. She basically started doing this the day before school started so it was cute that right before school started she had accomplished something that scared her during the summer time. Now, Callie has jumped on that jumping train too - she doesn't jump as far as Chloe does nor as adventurous as we'd think she would be; but she actually does jump in by herself. Before she would do it but she would grab Steve's finger and then goes in so now, she just goes in all by herself. So today, the girls were busy taking turns jumping w/ their Dad as I try to recover from this nasty cold that I had caught. I guess, my body just broke down after Steve being out of town for the last 2 weeks. The poor guy has been traveling so much for work that he's pretty exhausted himself and me attending to the girls by myself kind of took a toll of me, I guess.

Well, here's a photo of my lil' peanut jumping kind a high and I was able to take a shot of it...pretty athletic, I must say!!! (lol)