Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chloe's School Picture 2011

Chloe's school picture came in a couple of weeks ago. I haven't a had chance to put it up. It's cute but so dang expensive for 1 photo...unlike all the other previous school photos she used to take, much better deals! Of course, she's still very photogenic! Her group (class) picture is actually funny because it looks like she has been crying. We had asked her if she was crying and she said no, but if you actually look at it, it appears to be that she and the girl next to her (Elizabeth might have had a tiff by their body language...who knows). When I get a chance to scan it, I will. But in the meantime, here's her school photo. (By the way, she picked this very outfit. I had a different outfit for her but apparently her new favorite color is Black now...of course with pink in it still!)