Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

here are the kiddos posing for the cameras...
enjoying the lovely AZ weather.


We had Thanksgiving with the Eeds again this year. Very thankful that we have friends to go to. The Reppe's were there too along with Sara's dad and Tyler's dad and sister (her husband and 2 kids) and Tyler's younger brother. So it was a full house this year. Chloe and Callie were very excited to go over to Rachel and Wyatt's house and play with friends since they don't really get to see each other that often. The dinner was marvelous...lots of home cooked meal...Tyler's idea was to make sure that everything was made from scratched. So of course, I don't really don't do much, they told me that my job was to provide the veggie platter! I just had to make sure that I cut those veggies myself - Ha! I tried cheating but all the platters were already sold out so I actually had to cut them out myself. The dipping sauce (Homestyle Ranch Lite) I of couse didn't make - I bought...I wasn't about to buy sour cream and the ranch powder to basically mix them together when there's a perfectly good dipping sauce all ready and on sale for me...call me crazy but I am not stupid. :)
on the way home, the girls were excited to see the Christmas lights
and this was of course their fav...my cell camera isn't the best...sorry!