We took the girls to Disney on Ice. Originally it was supposed to be only Chloe & her friends but Callie ended up tagging along since our sitter for that night fell through. We met up with a couple of Chloe's girlfriends for dinner at Hard Rock Cafe in Phoenix then off we went. Chloe was very excited about going. Once the show started, she was really in awe! Callie eventually fell asleep in her car seat but she seemed to have enjoyed it as well at the beginning of the show. Both Steve and I just wished that it didn't start so late because by the time it was over, it was closed to 9:30 and we got home at 10:30! Good thing she didn't have school the next day - not sure why Disney start their shows at such terrible time slots. Overall, Chloe seemed to have enjoyed herself. We are very excited about taking her to Disney this year. They are offering a program this year called "Give a Day, Get a Disney Day" - so I've signed both Steve and I making a blanket. I've already done one blanket and one more to go. Once they receive the blanket, both Steve and I will get a FREE PASS for any day at the Park. A bunch of our friends have signed up so hopefully we all get to go at the same time.