
We had a great time visiting with everyone in Dubuque. The flight was great! We, at first, had a little hiccup prior to checking in but once we were on board, we all clunked out...with the exception of Steve. I guess, we were all snoring & he was too busy being stuck with Callie who was passed out on his lap! (oops!) Mary Kaye picked us up at the airport in Moline, IA and off we go to Dubuque. The Gibson's were at the hosue waiting for us. It was nice to see Mom. We got to spend a few hours with everyone before the Gibson's had to take off. Katherine had practice so they needed to leave. Ellen & Denny came the next day with Lady, their dog! So we got 2 collie in the house because Franny was staying with Mary Kaye while Camilla was in AZ. The girls just loved having them around. The girls enjoyed seeing their cousins alot since we don't make it to the midwest that often. I loved seeing all the snow...so much different than Arizona. I love that we got to see Emily Hanley play basketball and they won. She didn't get to play as much as she usually do but she was awarded player of the week so that was cool! I felt like our visit was so short - even though we were there for almost 2 weeks! It's always sad to leave because I know our visit with Mom Derouin isn't so often but we're hoping she'll come to Arizona in February & stay for at least 3 weeks with us!