Friday, February 18, 2011

Sedona


Steve's Mom & Brother, Tom, came in on Sunday from Moline, Iowa. The night that they arrived, Mom Derouin, came down with a flu! And of course, she wanted to run back home right away! I felt awful for her because I know, for myself, I would hate to get sick & be not in the comfort of my own home! Poor Tom because he was only visiting us for 3 days before he goes back to Moline. I was trying to get him to stay longer but he wanted to get back to his wife, Joan, who was working. So the day before he left, Wednesday, we took a quick trip to Sedona. Tom has never been to Arizona before...and heck, he's only seen Maricopa! I was not having that so I made Steve take a half day off (which he wasn't to keen since work has been super stressful for him) but family is the most important thing so I told him he needed to do this for his family. Work will be there tomorrow...and family needs to come first! So off we went to Sedona - Tom, I think, enjoyed his little hike with Chloe. Meanwhile, Mom Derouin, stayed inside the car the whole time! It was cold up in Sedona and she was barely back to being 100% so she didn't want to chance it & get sick again. We had an early dinner in Sedona & enjoyed the red rock surroundings.

Our photos for the month of February!