Buggy never really had a party since she was 1 year old....and even then, it was more for the 4th of July. We had a BBQ with all of our friends and watched the fireworks in our backyard...the only thing I missed about living in Maricopa. We didn't have to leave our backyard...had our own private showing. Anyways, we wanted to acknowledge that her birthday was going to be 4 days later and she'll be turning 1 year old so we got Cassy to make her a cake for very 1st birthday and that was it basically. So this time, I wanted to invite her friends over and had a little birthday party for her...it was very low key. The cake that I typically order from Cassy turned out so super cute. We love her work...and of course loved her sugar cookies as well. All the mommies were thoroughly enjoying the cookies behind the kids back because the cookies was supposed to be for them when they leave but we couldn't help ourselves. lol
