I decorated her outside door the night before her birthday...and she didn't even know what to do with it when she woke up. She totally cracked me up because she's not a morning person at all...still half asleep and wanted nothing to do with it...so I had her sister, Chloe, run through it for her....and she still didn't want to do it...oh well, so much for the surprise! lol
 |
not very happy...she was scared at first
because she thought she was stuck in her room....
FOREVER!!! lol |
 |
| Chloe goes into her room trying to calm her and join her... |
 |
Got her to finally smile...thanks to her sissy...
I believe Chloe was more excited about my effort than the birthday girl! |
 |
This cracks me up...
Buggy figured she better escape before her sister runs through it.... |
 |
| Nice to know someone else enjoyed it... |
 |
| She's been asking for this ladybug nite light...she was very excited to see that she got one! |
 |
giving her sissy a hug - she got a monster university sock
from Chloe which she was excited about |
|