Monday, May 4, 2009

April



Chloe's Point of View:

Mommie & I have been laying low for the month of April since the beginning of the week was a little hectic for her with Gaga in town & planning my birthday party. After that, we spent our Easter at Ms. Conni's house & did some Easter Egg Hunt with my friends...that was pretty interesting...you know me & grass...we don't blend well too much. Although to Mommie's surprise, I was running around the grass the following week over at Mr. Dan's house (Daddie's friend). I even took off my shoes & just played in the grass & their boat sandbox that they had for their Twin Boys. So I really don't mind the grass, I just like to walk on it on my own terms...like I do with everything else in my life. I always hear Daddie tell Mommie that  about me... "everything has to be on her terms"! 



Photobucket Photobucket
(saying hi to Mommie)


Photobucket
(nope, it's not my stand in...it certainly is me! Mind you, I'm running on the grass barefoot!!!)


Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket


We haven't been as active as I like but Mommie is trying to get me out of the house every other day so I can play & still be with my friends. One of the days that we stayed at home, Mommie decided that we were going to have a Bubble Party! Both Magic & I loved it...but I think Magic loved it more than I did. He was busy chasing all the bubbles & trying to pop them himself. That Magic is funny.







We are also playing with Playdough now and I love it. It's one of my favorite activities that we do at the house. Since Mommie can't play in the playhouse with me, she's trying to be more creative with other things. It's also getting hot so we're trying to be inside more (I guess, Mommie doesn't like the heat this time around since she's has Baby Callie in her tummy). Instead, I get Daddie to come & play in the playhouse with me...Magic likes to join us too and pretend to play with us.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
us playing in my playhouse...can you see Magic in there too? All 3 of us can fit in there...can you imagine?


Here are a couple of videos that Mommie took from her camera. She was gonna video tape me with my numbers too but her camera died before she could do it so that will be her next project! (Please scroll back up & click on the music for the first video to turn off the music background so you can hear me talk...tt...my way of saying thank you!)






Me & My shapes






Bored... so I decided to taunt Magic...I mean play with him!