Saturday, February 20, 2010

Updating...

I must say, I've spent many hours trying to updo this blog. I am learning slowly how to make it more pleasant for me! I'm learning the ropes of how to make it all pretty! It's still a working progress...a few things I'd like to change around but for right now, it's looking kind a cute, I might say so myself...giving myself a pat on my back!

Chloe actually pooped in the toilet today...yay! We'll see how she'll do tomorrow. She's pretty much potty trained once she gets the pooping. I mean she will be done w/ diapers...she doesn't even use them for sleeping only for pooping. We haven't pushed her with the pooping because we could see her struggles of getting it out. Since we've placed her on PediaSure with Fiber, it seems like she can manage to poop much easily. She went to the bathroom 5 times before she actually got it out. I guess, she's still in the process of trying to figure that all out. It's an exciting step for us. Although she didn't appreciate us making such a big deal about it...so note to ourselves, forget the excitement & just ask like it's no big thing! But she is looking forward to going to the bookstore (aka store) and get a price of her choice because she pooped in the toilet.

Callie still has the nasty cold - still sound congested. I can't really tell if she's getting any better. But her fever hasn't come back and she's in good spirit so we can't really complain. She woke up from her nap this afternoon and seemed to want to let us know that she's alive! Since she woke up from her nap, she's been talking non-stop and very loud about it! She is dragging herself from one spot to another. Can't seem to crawl...she's still trying though!

I finally went to the store yesterday and got Steve some meds for his cold. He noticed the difference and said that he was starting to feel better...no duh, Sherlock Holmes, really? His work had a Cooperate Kick Off, which lasted forever. It's basically were all the employees get together w/ the Big Boss & owner of the company and get acknowledged for the work that they've done. It's really a cute idea and you get fed but kind a loses it's affect when the meeting last longer than 3 hours! It's a must for all employees. Steve had a couple of employees that he gets to acknowledge so I wanted to make sure that he looked somewhat presentable...can't really be looking like a Director if you are not feeling all that great!

I have a couple of projects that I need to get done the next few weeks. I have a blanket that still needs to be completed for the Give a Day and Get a FREE Pass at Disney. I want to purge some of my clothes, Steve's and Chloe's. I need to box up the clothes that Callie can't fit into anymore and get rid of some clothes that are no longer wearable. Leave it to Callie to leave stains on the clothes she wears! I've never seen a baby spit up so much! She's better at it now but she still does spit up from time to time and stain her clothes.

I got an awesome news from one of my great friend from high school...Wendy Diaz...she's actually engage...yay! She was in my wedding and she "caught" my bouquet and her boyfriend, Frank, caught the garter...well, it was handed to him! Here's a photo of them...
Congratulations, Wendell!!!


Btw, I apologize for not having any photos right now. It's another project that I will need to get done. I still haven't uploaded the photos from the Wildlife Zoo from a couple of weeekends ago (note on 3/10: just completed the slideshow).