Our weekend was very relaxing...we didn't really have anything big planned since we just got back from Telluride the weekend before. Steve was very happy just hanging out. We took Steve to Z-tejas for brunch for Father's Day. The Irias' met up with us. After brunch, we went to Home Depot to check out their patio sets. And the Irias' went to watch Toy Story 3. We would have joined them but we know our girls - they won't sit still for any movies. So we thought we should just save our money for something else!Chloe made Steve a really cute card for Father's Day...it was all about Princess. I wished I had taken pics of it. She wanted to make sure that Steve took the card to work. SHe was very excited about it. I'll have to take a photo of it when we go & visit him at work.
Callie will be one this coming July. She's walking more and more. She's gettting into everything. She eats well. Chloe loves to play with her. We have to remind Chloe to play softly with her even though Callie isn't a fragile little girl.
I'm trying to get a few things together since July will be a busy month for us. Steve will be turning the BIG 4-0! We're also celebrating Callie's 1st birthday. Then our Anniversary...and we'll be in Maui! And on top of that, a couple friends & I are throwing our girlfriend, Raquel, a Baby Sprinkle (Shower) - so got a full plate for this July.